WHAT WE OFFER
Apple Tree is a place where children can explore, play, learn, and have fun! Adults can relax knowing children are always in full view
Diving into the ball pit in search of red apples, balance tall on our giant toadstools, or play peek-a-boo in our tunnel, our climbing frame is a great place for your little ones to enjoy some physical fun.
At Herne Hill our ever changing dedicated role play area means children have real and meaningful experiences engaging in every day life roles such as the Fire station or Flower Shop.
At Peckham Rye our sensory room is dedicated to captivating the imaginations of our smallest guests, with lights, colours, textures and sounds.
Both cafes have activity tables that offer educational play based challenges, which help to develop fine motor to language skills.
Apple Tree Play Guidelines
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Apple Tree does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
- Only children who are under the age of 5 are allowed in the play areas.
- Children must wash their hands or use the hand sanitisers provided, before and after use of the play areas.
- Socks must be worn by children and adults at all times in the play areas.
- No food or drink in the play areas.
- No sharp objects should be taken into the play areas.
- Please do not allow children to play in front of the slide exit.
- Please support your child’s play when using the facilities.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour and well-being of the children in their care and must maintain supervision at all times.
- Children that are clearly unwell must not enter the play areas, and will be asked to leave the cafe.
- Please report all spillages, incidents or accidents to a member of staff to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance.
- Nappy changing and the use of potties should only be conducted in the toilet and baby changing area. Please use the nappy bags and bins provided.
- Please report any damage to property or resources to a member of staff.
- Only food and drinks purchased from the café can be consumed on site.
Parents and Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the play café, we cannot be held responsible for accidents, which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment or with our resources.